Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Homage to National Poetry Month: Alphabetical Alliteration

April is National Poetry Month and while I never write all I want to write, it does inspire more to do something creative and interesting. This year, I choose an exercise called "Alphabetical Alliteration." I have done it in 3 word lines for each letter of the alphabet and posted it on my 140FlashFiction twitter account. You can read more there...

Audible apple anger  
Big blue bannana
Crying crooked cooks
Deranged dueling ducks
Easy eating eagles
Fiery futile fun
Green genie giant 
Healthy holy hippees 
Instant idiot igloos
Jumping jealous jitters
Keen Kicking kettles
Little lightning lips 
Monkey match man
Naked nacho ninjas
Oblong orange orangutans 
Pickle pinhead people
Quiet quixotic queens 
Righteous red riots 
Silly sinister sisters
Tenacious tentacle taunts 
Ugly uncle unctions
Whimsicle willow wishes
eXalted Xray eXits
Yellow yapping younglings
Zero Zebra Zen


Ok, I cheated a bit on the X's. What would you suggest?


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment