Scan any document or business e-mail you write and make sure it’s correct
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
1. Making a successful picture is not the goal.
2. The painting process is always a beginning.
3. Ignore non-artist authorities.
4. Get into a prolonged creative process.
5. Furnish the world with your beauty, let the world see, touch and feel who you are.
This is the way to make art. Move in the direction of the greatest pleasure and excitement.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
In the article below, Scott Belsky, founder of Behance.com and the99percent.com talks about how to achieve breakthrough with both creativity and organization.
About Scott Belsky
Friday, October 2, 2009
How you do you use faith (religious or otherwise) in your writing discipline? Click the comment link or tweet us a reply!
Please visit www.InnerWizard.com