Friday, October 2, 2009

Unleash Your INNER WRITING WIZARD!

You have heard of the inner child, right? Now it is time to unleash your inner writing wizard with the helpful advice of Valery Satterwhite...read the entire article for great inspiration:

An Interview with Valery Satterwhite, Empowering the Wizard Within

Q: When and how did you first discover your own Inner Wizard™?

A: I discovered my Inner Wizard at a very young age. It spoke to me all the time, inspiring me and expressing what my heart longed for. I struggled in life because I didn’t honor and listen to this voice of my intuition and truth. Instead, I followed advice and direction from others and, in doing so, gave up my authenticity and personal power. I gave up my dream of being a dancer, gave up on allowing myself to express my truth. I lost touch with what inspired me, what gave me energy, what expressed my very soul.

Inner WizardQ: What led you to start empowering and expressing your Inner Wizard’s desires, and how do you facilitate this process in others?

In that moment a calm, powerful, knowing voice within me said “You can live the creative and delicious life you dream of, and mentor others to do the same.”

Please visit www.InnerWizard.com
Valery Satterwhite
 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment